Bed bugs can be injected into your skin and you don't feel it. The bite can cause a tiny red bump. We would usually say we were bitten by insects or mosquitoes, but we don't always suspect that we have been bitten.
Like cockroaches, they can live anywhere and everywhere. To kill bed bugs you can buy effective bed bug treatment products.
Image Source: Google
How do they get transmitted?
1. Apartments – Have you ever wondered why your apartment has bed bugs, even though it was recently treated by a pest control company? Your neighbors are the reason. Bed bugs can travel from one apartment to another if they are present in your neighborhood. You have failed in your efforts to eliminate them.
2. Because of constant guests- hotels are often infested with bedbugs. You can take the bed bugs with you from the hotel to your home.
3. Second-hand Furniture – Double-check your furniture and clothing for signs of infestation. Bed bugs can be a problem in your home.
4. Your guests – If you have a bed bug infestation in your guest's house, they may transfer it to your house. You should be especially careful if they are frequently visiting you.
How you can kill bed bugs
Here's how to kill them once you have located their hiding places:
1. Spraying insecticide all around the house
2. Repairing cracks and crevices.
3. Vacuum the entire house.
4. You can put any items found in an infested area in a sealed container.
5. High heat can be used to steam clean bed bugs and eggs.